Friday, 4 March 2011

Embellish with Tellen's Place!


It's Friday and we have another fun challenge for you over at Tellen's Place, and this week we want you to embellish your project. At least two embellishments and you're good to go! Now I have to admit I goofed slightly, I thought the challenge was ONLY two embellishments, hence my rather bare card with just a ribbon and a heart. The image is another wonderful digi from Terry's Etsy shop, Tellen's Place Designs. Background paper was created by me and the sentiment is from Crafty Chaos Designs.
These are the challenges I used when creating:
Crafty Hos - sketch
The Playdate Cafe - black and white with a splash of one other colour
Paper Playtime - anything digi
Critter Challenge - sentiment on the front
Stamptacular Sunday - use a frame
Wild Orchid Challenges - anything goes

11 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Susan. Love the background on this, its very moveable. Great image and really pretty bright colours too. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Dezinaworld said...

Fabulous design Susan. I hope all is ok with you my friend. I am just catching up when i can while things are not so good at home.
Hugs til soon.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So cute! I love your background paper too! Thank you for playing with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge this week! Hope to see you back again soon!
Hugs,
Georgia

auntbeespickles said...

What a fun card! I too thought the challenge was only two embellishments so don't feel bad! I am looking forward to working with you at the Tellen's Place DT!
Hugs, Sarah

Joynana said...

Hi Susan, just stopped by to check out your blog. I do love your digital card making and your papers.

Sprytebyrd said...

What a fun awesome card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Ho's for our Sketch Challenge!

Ruby said...

Fun card! Love the background, it's really fab. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Kim said...

What a super fun card! LOVE the background and a great image! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe during our special Color Splash week.

Jaclyn Miller said...

I had to laugh when I read the phrase "my bare card" because of what that girl is wearing. Ha! Love her sass and the colors you've chosen to highlight her. Thanks for sharing it with The Play Date Cafe.