Monday 23 November 2009

Paperplay Challenge Week 42


I finally came out of Paintshop long enough to finish a card! Lol, I was determined to get at least one posted, as I've been too late for many of the challenges I'm working on recently.
So, this card is to be entered into the current Paperplay challenge, which is to use text somewhere on your piece. I think I may have stretched the rules just a little, because I'm not sure if two words repeated over and over count as "text", but I had to type them all out, none of that copy and paste convenience ;D (I'm sure there will be a way to do background texts in PSP that's much easier than the way I do it, but I don't know how yet :P)
The image is a FREE digi stamp available from Lil Diva stamps, so pop on over there and leave some love :D I did the backing papers and sentiment in Paintshop, popped Tubby onto some 3D foam pads and placed the wreath in his hand, and stuck a few peel-offs on the sentiment corners. Easy peasy! :D

12 comments:

Liz said...

Now Susan That little image aint as bad as it looked Youv'e done wonders with him Love the backing and text paper is brill for paperplay Not quite reaching the daftest of mine lol Lovely to seee it all matching Susan (think I will need to come for a holiday lol) Thanks for joining in paperplay this week I hope you will return soon!
Liz xx

Liz xx

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Sue and well done for getting to grips with PaintShop Pro xxxx

Unknown said...

You have done a great job with this image Susan, But I love your backing papers & the whole colour of your card, lovely work xxhugsxx
Sarah xx

jackiescrafts said...

Great card Susan, I think the papers you have made are brilliant

Hugs Jackie x

cheryl said...

you have made a great card hun love the image and the text looks brill on the card too love cheryl xxx

Chris Arlington said...

Great job Susan! are you enjoying your PSP class?

Mandy said...

Hi Susan, lovely card such a cute image and your text looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Julie M said...

Great card, Susan - I love the pink/green for a Christmas card, and the image is really fun!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

Judy said...

Adorable little card. I love cards with a little humor, and I love your color choices. Well done

Judy/DICo Team

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

AWW My Stamp looks brill on that card hunni..I wasnt too sure on it when i made it thats why i offered it as a freebie..Feel free to follow my blog to look out for anymore stamps i will offer free now and again..Hugs Lil Diva x

Harriet said...

this is so cute... I love your colors ... great card

Sam said...

Great card hun Stitchys putting it in their gallery soon
Sam x