Monday, 27 September 2010

Trick or treat with sparkles!


Here's what I made today, the images are by Tiddly Inks and the papers are by Crafty Chaos Designs
And here are the challenges that I made it for:
Tiddly Inks Challenge - sketch
The Burtonesque Dolls - Trick or treating in Burton's neighbourhood. I imagine Helen like this, waiting for the knocks on the door.
Lil Red Wagon - glitter
Creative Inspirations - 2 or more stamped images. Mine are Cast A Spell and Gothic Window, both by Tiddly Inks
Corrosive Challenges - masking
Paper Sundaes - things with wings
Stamping Vacation Occasion Oasis - Halloween

Also, I'm having a giveaway, click HERE to see the post and leave a comment there to be in with a chance to win. You don't need to become a follower, or answer questions, or make anything, or even check back because I'll get in touch with the winner :D
GIVE-AWAY POST

11 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is a fab card Susan

Hugs Jackie x

Ana said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the colors.

xx

Larissa said...

Great card! Love all the sparkles. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

fi's cards and crafts said...

lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Pattie said...

I just love the color combo here! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous colors here Susan and I love how you've combined the images. thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Joanne said...

Well done! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very cute! :)

Kellie said...

What a great card! I love the glitter and purple!

Shana said...

Oh I love the dark colours and fab image! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Leslie said...

Your card is fabulous!! I love it, might have to do a little scraplifting from you. So inspiring. Great job, Leslie