Saturday, 23 October 2010

Just a quickie . . .


I fancied doing something non-dark tonight, so I browsed the challenges, and this is what I came up with. The image is by Sassy Studio Designs
These are the challenges I made it for:
Sketchy Colours - followed the sketch
Die Cut Dreams - orange and hot pink
Getting Crafty with Ann - milestone birthday
I Did It Creations - card for a girl
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes Birthday
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Shine on you crazy diamond
Crafty Ann's Challenge - ribbon, gems, and at least one embellishment made of paper or card
Tellen's Place - buttons (I'm on the DT here, just entering for fun)

13 comments:

sam21ski said...

Well you didn't know any 15 year olds, do you know any 17 year olds - lol!!!!!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hehehehe I see you here.... with yet another lovely piece of eye candy. This image is great for an 18th card. Love the bright orange and puce pink together :D
Thanks Susan xx

Andrea C said...

very sweet and very excellent as always x

Pamela said...

Great card, brilliant image. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

Pam x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Susan - just perfect for an 18 year old! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

bosenberries said...

Love the image and your bling! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing at DCD.
Chris x

Mummylade said...

this is really cool! Thank you for playing along with DCD this week.

Terry Oulboub said...

Susan, your cards are always incredibly clever and delicious! I love the buttons and the color scheme is gorgeous! I love that image - very sassy!

Joynana said...

Surprise Susan, I was not expecting to see you here. Love the card. I love Sassy Studios images. She is fantastic. Is this digital. We need to talk about some papers.

Katie said...

What a perfect card for an 18yo~ Thanks for joining us at PTT this week.

Jane said...

A great card Susan
luv Jane xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Susan, what a perfect card for most 18 year old girls. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. Best wishes, Kym xxx