Tuesday 11 October 2011

Terry Gilliam!


For our second challenge at Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls, we'd like you to be inspired by Terry Gilliam. There are so many of his wonderful creations to be inspired by, you'll be spoiled for choice. I immediately thought of The Fisher King, which I haven't seen for several years, but which I did watch many many times. I just love that film! So, my creation portrays the Red Dragon that chases Parry, and a quote that Parry says to Jack, and of course, some golden orbs, because it made me giggle (If you've seen the film, you'll know why, and if you haven't, go watch it :P) My dragon is by Outlaw by Design (I recoloured it and added the flames), and the paper is from Crafty Chaos Designs.
These are the challenges I'd like to enter:
Card Positioning Systems - sketch 239
Quirky Crafts - black gold and glitter
Sentimental Sundays - anything goes
Pile It On - just because
Simon Says Stamp and Show - things with wings
Crafty Boots - zoo or animal themed
My Mum's Craft Shop - all creatures great and small
Crafty Emma's Store Challenge - seeing red (literally and figuratively in my case)
Totally Papercrafts - animals

12 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a lovely dragon susan and you have recoloured it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
Diane xx

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great job Susan!

Tina said...

so perfectly detailed...great colors to

Tina

FitterTwit said...

Susan... I love dragons! This is just perfect! I'm going to have to go see this film now! LOL!

Shelby said...

Susan...love the colors you went with and the dragon is too cool. I've always wondered where that saying came from...now I know:)!
Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week and hope you'll join us again tomorrow

Shelby

cebelica said...

Very nice card; different than the others. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Amazing dragon and so well coloured.

Thanks for playing along with Crafty Boots Challenge,

Dionne

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous original card - love the fire-breathing dragon.
Thanks for joining our 'animals' challenge at Totally Papercrafts and our 'red' challenge at CES.
Caroline xxx

Jennifer said...

This is fab! Thanks for joining us at CES this week....good luck! xx Jenny xx

Victoria said...

a lovely card thank you for joining us on totally papercrafts this week x

Caro said...

What a wonderful dragon! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Quirky Crafts this week.

Sarah said...

Very creative and fabulous rich colours! Thank you for sharing with Simon Says Stamp & Show.
Sarah