Tuesday 15 September 2009

Passion for ProMarkers Blog Hop


I feel kind of cheeky entering blog candies at the moment because, since I'm still not posting, it means there's very little traffic on my blog, so it's relatively unlikely that I'll provide any new followers for wherever the candy is being hosted.
BUT, lol, look at the prize on offer here! Passion for ProMarkers challenge blog is holding their first ever Blog Hop, and you can win a whole set of 56!!!!!!
I have put a link in my sidebar, and a picture of the prize, but it looks distorted because of the size, so I also put a full-size pic at the top of this post. Now stop drooling on the screen and go join in the blog hop!

3 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

thanks Susan I'll give it a whirl
Higs, Chris

Liz said...

Omg susan I am droooooooooooooling all right
I will get this on tomorrow just sooooooo tired tonight
Thanks for ALL your support

Liz x

Spyder said...

Glad you found Rose, I love all her little knits!!! and her cards are pretty good too!
(Lyn))