Wednesday 14 October 2009

Dezinaworld lace challenge

There's another great prize available this month over on the Dezinaworld blog, and the theme for the month is lace. I'm slowly slowly getting the hang of Paintshop, but there are soooo many buttons to play around with, so at the minute there's a lot of trial and error going on :P But, at least when you work digitally, errors don't mean that the piece becomes unusable because it can all be undone and re-done as many times as necessary (lol, quite a few, in my case :P)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan this is totally amazing and I ADORE the richness of this one. check your in box ... i need to email you
hugs June xxxx

sam21ski said...

I'm trying to teach myself PSP too but not with much success!!! Love your creation xxx

cheryl said...

adore this one hun too as you know brilliant work love cheryl xx