Friday 9 October 2009

Digital Two for Tuesday

There are two free images available every Tuesday on the Digital Two For Tuesday blog, and the challenge each week is to make something with them. They're quite masculine images this week, and I certainly was planning on something masculine when I started, but then it began to grow and include some pretty lace and flowers. This is my first piece of digital art that's been made just for creative fun rather than to be used as something on a website, I'd love to know what you think :)

7 comments:

Sam said...

I love this Susan, I never even thought of making it girly themed!!! Brilliant
Sam x

brenda said...

Hi Susan

What a great blog you have and some super work.

B x

June said...

Oh I love this one Susan its beautiful and you have managed to make it looks sensational on the blue colour ... gorgeous
hope all is good with you my friend
hugs June xxx

cheryl said...

oh susan this is brilliant,you really have made an amazing card love cheryl xxxxx

sam21ski said...

I think it looks like a wedding card, not a girly one, an elegant one xxxx

Cora said...

Beautiful! Thank you for playing.

Chris Arlington said...

fanastic Susan, love the layers and colours