Saturday 26 March 2011

Focus on the sentiment



Here's one I did today, because there are a few challenges that end tonight/tomorrow that I wanted to enter. The sentiment is from StampInsanity's Halloween Henry set, and the paper is from November Wine by Crafty Chaos Designs.
These are the challenges I'd like to enter:
Crafty Hos - sketch
Sentimental Sundays - focus on the sentiment
Stamptacular Sunday - focus on the sentiment
One Powerful Hour - favourite quote. Hmmm, now I don't think this is ny absolute favourite quote of all time, but I actually spent far longer than an hour on trying to decide what my "favourite" quote might be, and then I decided to just look through my stamps for a quote I wanted to use right away, and start from there. The card took about 55 minutes, phew, just made it, if you ignore all the time Googling random quotes :P
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges - monochrome
Lexi's Creations - ribbons but no bows or knots. I hope lace ribbon counts :)
Catch the Bug - monochrome
Stamping Vacation - monochrome pink

12 comments:

Dorcas said...

I like that sentiment! Lovely colors too. Thanks for playing with us at SS this week!

Liz said...

hi Susan Hello hun
I love the sentiment not heard thatr bone before and great card and sending hugs

liz xxxxxxxxxxx

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Susan! I love your choice of colours and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Céline said...

beautifull card, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SS DT

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Susan, such a beautiful colour choice! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna x

Leonie said...

O what a fabulous quote! Have written that on ein my special little book!! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular for our sentiment challenge.
Hugs Leonie

Lori said...

Very pretty card Susan! I love the sentiment too and of course I LOVE the purple color choice. :) Thanks for playing along with the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Jacqueline said...

Great quote - love the purple (that's what I did for the Catch the Bug Challenge too) great job.

Hugs. Jacqueline
ps April Bunny Blog Hop is this Friday on my blog– tons of prizes (hope to see you Friday)

sgc said...

Beautiful card. Love the quote. Thanks for playing in the Catch the Bug monochromatic challenge.

Unknown said...

LOL...I too frequently take more time on comeing up with the design for my pieces. Good thing it dosn't count against the hour, not that anything really does, it's just a goal.

Love the quote you selected.

Thanks for joining us at One Powerful Hour.

Stephanie said...

This is just beautiful, love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug!

Andrea C said...

Hehe this is so very you, love it x