Monday 28 March 2011

Hacked to bits!


We have another Macabre Monday challenge for you over at the Haunted Design House blog, and this week's theme is "Hacked to Bits", to be interpreted as you like :D
My piece uses an image by Loston Wallace and papers by Crafty Chaos Designs.
These are the other challenges I'd like to enter:
Art on the Darkside - sometimes they come back
Paper Minutes - sketch
Make It Colourful - colouring backgrounds. I added the sky and the moon to this image
Drunken Stampers - all about him
Paper Play - distressing
Digital Tuesday - buttons
The Burtonesque Dolls - anything Burtonesque
My Partner in Crafting Crime - 3 or more buttons

12 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome diginess again hun! Love the skeletal zombie bloke!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is a hoot, Susan and how I'm feeling right about now. Great image and LOVE your slashes! xxD

ladyjanet_56 said...

Fantastic this really made me smile at the sentiment, Love the image & colours, this is such a Great card. Thank you for sharing this with us at PCC. Janet

TRACEY O said...

Fun card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TBD this week.

Kati said...

Thanks for showing this special take of the sketch - you made my day!

Cgra said...

Is it appropriate to say it's cute? Or is that weird? LOL! Regardless, I adore it. It's very 'Creepshow'esque.

sparklingblackrose said...

This is a great card-it's so different it really stands out in the crowd! :-) thank you for joining us at PCC, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine PCC DT xxx

Becky said...

LOL!! I mean really, that's what I did! Awesome.

CuddlyBunny said...

FREE COFFEE! I'd wake from the dead, too!

Awesome card! I love the image you chose!

Thanks for adding this to Drunken Stampers ... it's a great guy card, and not a half bad girl card. :)

Vicki Fraser said...

Ha ha ha - I love that sentiment!

Andrea C said...

Haha I love your free refill ticket that is immense. Love this card it so rocks to the highest degree. x

Robin said...

tee hee... wicked card! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafing Crime's Button Challenge!!
Robin