Sunday 27 March 2011

Stars in your eyes!


It's time for another challenge with the Corrosive crew, and this week we want to see your projects that include stars somewhere. I used an image by this month's sponsor, Digis with Attitude, Rockband Tween, and papers I created just for this project. Here are the challenges I'd like to enter:
Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge - make your own bp. I made both os these papers specifically for this card, the back one has random stars in various shades of blue and white, and then I did a simple Happy Birthday text one for the panel.
The Pink Elephant - followed the sketch
Pear Tree Designs - happy birthday
Everybody Art - birthday
The Play Date Cafe - blue purple white
Charisma Cardz - birthday for a teen
Simply Create - do it yourself. I made my own paper because I didn't have one with stars in the colours I wanted, and I didn't have any that repeated the phrase "Happy Birthday" (I'd already decided that I wanted the star embellishment to say "Rock Star" in it, so I needed something that would show it was a birthday card)
My Partner in Crafting Crime - 3 or more buttons

16 comments:

Katherine K :) said...

I love your color choices! Awesome job on the background designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week.
Katherine

Unknown said...

What great backing paper, goes really well together

thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight

hugs
judie xx

Stef H said...

what fabulous colors!!! thank you so much for joining us at MPCC.

hugs :)

ike said...

WOW - great card and I think your backing papers are super.
Thank you for joining Simply Create this week.

Ike xx
Simply Create DT

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a fun card!! You did a great job with the papers.

My Inkie Fingers said...

Love what you did with my Rockband Tween! She is sooo cute colored that way! Love everything about your card =)

ladyjanet_56 said...

Love the image & colours, this is such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with us at PCC. Janet

Janet said...

wow...this is awesome:)
hugs

Andrea Ewen said...

What a fabulously "hip" card! Love the coloring and the cute image! So glad to have you playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is totally random, as my 12 YO would say! Love the hip style. THanks for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe. :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a great card this would be for a teenager. Love that spunky image. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe.

sparklingblackrose said...

This is great! Thank you for joining us at PCC, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine PCC DT xxx

Ruby said...

This rocks! Love that image and the way you've made her look so cool! Thanks for playing along with at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Andrea C said...

Funky x

Janice said...

I love this! But purple is my favorite color. Thanks for playing Simply Create!

Robin said...

Super fun card!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafing Crime's Button Challenge!!
Robin