Wednesday 7 July 2010

I hope I'm in time


This is another one of the new digital images from Stamp It Crazy, this one is called Missy. I'm really rushing because I think I may be late for a couple of the challenges and hubby wants the pc and Criminal Minds is on, olo, I may tidy this up later :P
I want to enter this into a few challenges, here they are:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - you have a whole list of sketches to choose from, as they're celebrating their first birthday. I've used the sketch from challenge #6
Haunted Design House - Wacko Jacko (Jack o' Lanterns) I spotted this one the other day, isn't it fab?)
C.R.A.F.T. - purple green and gems, with a photo inspiration. Doesn't the madam in the image look like she'd wear that ring? I bet even her dagger is bejewelled :P)
Theme Thursday - torn paper

13 comments:

Betty said...

Great card Susan fab colours used,
design is fab too.
Betty x x

Barb said...

LOVE this, Susan... the title alone is fantastic :) And I'm loving Barb's new digi's aren't you?! And the jacko-eating-jacko photo is wonderful... hadn't seen that one before. Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our inspirational photo challenge .Fab project Susan - I do love that image - fantastic! Cheers Claire x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant as always,your colours image,design love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Melissa Craig said...

This is super adorable!! I think Missy is pretty cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the color combo on your card! Great Halloween card with that cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

StampitCrazy said...

Wow, she is great, Love the Dagger you put in her hand...Love the embellishments!!!

Gem said...

wow this is stunning, the rich colours make it look very luxurious :) Xx

Andrea C said...

hehe looks brilliant x

Theresa said...

What a great Missy...super card.

Thanks for celebrating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

DonnaMundinger said...

DARLING!!!! LOVE the image and the colors and sentiment are FAB! xxD

Maz said...

Great card...love the image! x

Spyder said...

Great card!! Love that image! Sure I was here earlier, I must keep for getting to press the button!!
(Lyn)