Thursday 15 July 2010

Non-family scrap page



I had a few scrapbook challenges that I wanted to combine, and one of them has the theme of Heritage, when we were meant to dig out our vintage family photos. Well, I don't have any, but I do have lots of vintage photographs, so I went with one of those instead. This beauty was a freebie from DezinaWorld, pop over and have a look at all the gorgeous images she has.
Challenges entered:
Scrapping with I Did It Creations - LO sketch
Lexi's Creations - real or faux stitching
Oops, I just discovered that I'm too late for the Heritage-themed challenge anyway :P
Think Ink - stitching
Tuesday Throwdown - stitching
Flutterby Wednesday - at least three layers + a butterfly fairy or angel
Paper Sundaes - lots of layers
My Time to Craft - Butterfly Bliss
Color Throwdown - Kiwi Kiss, Black, Kraft, Baja Breeze
Creative Cottage - no cards allowed
Create 4 Fun - anything but a card

20 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful page! Those butterflies are exquisite! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

sam21ski said...

Ooooh this is lovely Susan, the colours make it so refreshing xxx

Tracy said...

this is gorgeous love those butterflies and the great colours. Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage, Tracy x

Jeanette said...

Beautiful LO Susan. I love the green and brown together. And, the bit of turquoise makes it pop. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping With I Did It Creations.

maxine said...

This is a beautiful page, a fab lo and colour combo, thanks for joining us at lexis creations this week.

cheryl said...

oh susan ,this is one beautiful layout,love the courls of green,and brown it all comes together so beautifully,love hugs cherylx

K said...

Love the page, I would have been so bold to try those colours myself but may do after seeing your layout.

Thanks for entering the challenge over a scrapping with I did it creations

michele hileman said...

Oh that is just awesome. I love heritage stuff and vintage, Thank you for joining us this week with Scrapping With I Did It Creations

Chrissie said...

Very vintage... super job!
Thanks so much for joining in our Butterfly Bliss Challenge at MTTC!
Chrissie

Crystal said...

This is so beautiful, love the colour combo! Thanks for playing along in this week's Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout, Susan!!
The challenge colors works beautifully with the vintage photo too!
Thank you for playing along the CTD with us.

Bananastamper said...

Great layout! Love the butterflies! thanks for playing along at PS!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous! Great colour combo. Glad you joined us at Paper Sundaes :-)

Kim said...

Your page is beautiful. It has a wonderful vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful, love the vintage look :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

furrypig said...

That is such a beautiful vintage LO and it works so well with the sketch. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Scrapping with I Did It creations.

Donna said...

Fantastic layout...thanks for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x

Davi said...

Great layout and I love the colors and details. Thanks for joining us at TT this week! :)

Lauren said...

Awesome stitching on an adorable layout! Love the vintage feel! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope you will join us again next week.

Lauren

Nancy said...

This is just wonderful!! I love it!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!