Monday 19 July 2010

I'm so excited I'm squealing! :P



I have my own little site for selling my papers and other digital stuff!
It's CraftyChaosDesigns.co.uk, what do you think? And here's the first card I've made that I can link to my own store, do you think this is how Marks & Spencer would have started if they'd been setting up now? :P
Anyway, this card uses one of my new paper sets called Sunday Afternoon and the image was a freebie from a children's colouring page site, but I've lost the link now and it's just called "Fairy 2" so there are no clues in the name :(
These are the challenges that I had in mind when I made the card:
Crafty Creations - sketch
Flutterby Wednesday - 3+ layers plus a fairy butterfly or angel
For Fun - your favourite colouring technique. Mine is digital, I just LOVE being able to zoom right in and being able to undo any mistakes ;)
Stamptacular Sunday - Ice cream colours. I've gone for neopolitan, strawberry chocolate and vanilla.
Inspiration Avenue - books
The Pink Elephant - brown
Lexi's Creations - stitching
Artful Inkables - stitching
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes birthday
Craftalicious - birthdays
Pollycraft - Happy Birthday

19 comments:

Betty said...

Hi Susan wonderful card love the design and image,
Your web shop is great i have brought some items.
Well done and all the best for the future.
Hugs Betty x x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Huge congrats hun - am sure your fabby papers will be a huge success so your furries can have smoked salmon for breakfast
Hugs,
Debbie x

Allison said...

very pretty
Allisonx

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, this is beautiful, love your papers and the stamp is gorgeous too.. I think I got it somewhere too :)

cheryl said...

oh my dear buddy this is one gorgoues,card,love it the papers are just lush wish you all the best hun with your craft site,you really deserve this hun,it just looks brilliant,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Annette said...

Oh what a yummy creations! Love the color scheme - the paper is gorgeous & that sweet fairy is just so adorable! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful creation!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Lexis creations this week

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with your lovely project Susan. Good luck with your new venture - I'm quite sure that you don't need it - your papers are lovely! Cheers Claire x

craftyb said...

Fab card! Love your image - you coloured it beautifully...love your colour combo! Thanks for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our Ice Cream challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card! That image is adorable! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Lisa said...

Love this card and your choice of colors. Thanks so much for playing along at FFC!

Welcome! said...

What a sweet card. I love that cute image! Great take on the challenge at The Pink Elephant this week, thanks for playing along!

Helen Dooley said...

extremely beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us on For Fun.

Liz said...

Susan The very best wishes In your New store it will get as big as M&S one day! I am certain you will do well and I will be oine of your customers! Well done and the very best of luck to you

Liz xx

Tracey said...

No wonder you're excited! & what very lovely papers they are too :) Gorgeous card.


Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jennifer said...

Great card! LOVE the brown and pink! Such a cute image!! Thanks for playing along at TPE!! (=

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the image and colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx