Sunday 18 April 2010

Coffin box


Just a quick post tonight as the Haunted Design House chllenge ends tomorrow. So, here's a box I made today, for the following challenges:
Macabre Mondays - Grim Goft Box
Darkness Inspiration - Graveyard

Stamp It Crazy - Skulltastic!
Paperplay Challenges - use stickers (all my spiders on the inside came from a sheet of stickers that I got in a goodie box from HDH, thanks so much!)

And, because I think it's probably illegible in the photos, here's the ticket stub that I did in PSP. When I first started this, I was aiming for something to do with a haunted rollercoaster. That obviously fell by the wayside, but I liked the ticket stub so much that I decided to use it anyway.The skeleton came from Itkupilli, and the template for the box came from Martha Stewart, you can find it here

14 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun how brilliant is this its just fantastic,gosh even though it s coffin it realy is such brilliant work hun you are so clever hugs cheryl x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

FABULOUS coffin box! I'd love to know if you have a template for it. The depth is wonderful!~

Barb said...

Great coffin box, Susan!!! LOVE the blinged-out nails on the outside, and I'm so happy you used some of your HDH winnings!! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Renée said...

Oh this is totally gorgeous! I LOVE this. What beautiful paper you used for the box. And how scary looking is that skeleton. Great job.

StampitCrazy said...

How Cute is this box, with Skeletons on it...Ok kill two projects with one Card....LOL

Spyder said...

Great Coffin Susan! what a fun idea, I'd have to have a spider in there!!
(Lyn)

Deirdre said...

Love the spider stickers, great project.

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge on Paperplay this week. ♥

sam21ski said...

WOW - Love it xxxx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Thank you, thank you for the link to the template! Going to play with this one too!!!

Julie M said...

Wow, Susan - must say I didn't expect to see a coffin when I clicked on your link!!!! I love it, especially the luxurious red lining and the outside really looks like mahogany. Cool!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

Liz said...

Wow A coffin!!!! well dont put me in it will ya??thanks for joining paperplay!

Liz xx

Chris Arlington said...

I am not fond of skeletons, but you did a great job!
Hugs, Chris

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Wow! I love your work! This looks so great! beautiful!

Jana said...

This is so wonderful. I love the colors you used. The coffin looks like it was made with marble. Too cool. Love your ticket also.