Tuesday 6 April 2010

Wedding Scrapbook LO


This has been a tough one for me, and I'm now going to bed with a headache. I LOVE other people's scrapbook pages, but for some reason I have real trouble with them. However, I found a scrapbook sketch challenge over at Smeared and Smudged, and since my sister-in-law got married last week, I thought it would be the perfect motivation to make her a digi keepsake.
So, here are the challenges that I'm entering. PLEASE NOTE: I've already entered a coupld of these challenges with other projects, and I can't find any info on whether or not more than one entry is allowed. If it isn't, just ignore one of them :D

Smeared and Smudged - April Scrapbook sketch.
Something Completely Different - W is for Weddings in this piece.
Opus Gluei - Sparkles
C.R.A.F.T - Purple and turquoise
AI Factory - Anything goes

12 comments:

Trimgym said...

Hi Susan, lovely to see you at CRAFT Challenge again with this lovely scrapbook page. Good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

cheryl said...

this is great hun think you have done a great layout really fab photos too hugs cheryl xxxx

Rose said...

Hi Susan, this is a lovely LO, great colours, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week, love Rose xx

Lola said...

Your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us this week at AiFactory!

Jana said...

You did a wonderful job with this page. I love the digi sparkles. (I love all manner of sparkle.) So happy to have you join us at Opus Gluei. Your page is a perfect entry for our challenge this week.

sam21ski said...

Lovely page, just sorry it gave you a headache

All my scrapbook pages are simple as I feel the photo should be the focal point xxxxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely wedding scrapbook page - fab colours !

Carol Plume said...

what a great page - you can enter SCD as many times as you like!
Thank you for joining us again..

Rosemary said...

Love this layout and hard to believe it is all digi - and do sprinkle some messy glitter and sparkles around just for fun! (LOL)

Thanks for participating with us at Opus Gluei and come back again for other challenges. By the way, there are never too many entries for one of our challenges, you just have a ball and enter as many projects as you want - we'll love to see them!

Kim Wilson said...

This is great Susan! I am new to digi scrapbooking so thanks for the inspiration!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

This is awesome Susan! I too am not an avid scrapbooker, but love to see others work! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch!!!! Awesome Job!

Chris Arlington said...

Beautiful job Susan, I love purples