Tuesday 20 April 2010

Deliciously dead diva



I've been having fun this morning working on a few challenges and making myself giggle.
The main image is a stamp by Stitchy, she's called Sookie and I added the crown/tiara/diadem myself. You can buy her at Stitchy Bear Stamps
This one is for the following challenges:
Macabre Monday - Walking dead diva
Oh, Alice! - sketch
Theme Thursday - hats or crowns
Something Completely Different - letter D is for . . .Digital, Dead, Diva, Dark, Doodles (behind the image), Damask, Diamonds (on the bp), Distressing (on the diamond bp), Diadem (yay for Harry Potter, I knew it would come in useful one day :P) and Dessert!

16 comments:

Renée said...

Ooolalaaaa check out her crown. Love her. And what a wonderful sentiment. I will not come to close... I need mine :-)

Barb said...

Fabulous zombie-girl, Susan! LOVE the purple & teal, and the crown is the perfect touch :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Dawn said...

OOh great image, very atmospheric card..
Thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

P.s I love cats too!!!

sam21ski said...

Fab card Susan, love the mystery surrounding the image xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow - now this is D for different. Love the colours !

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brill stitchy will love it he he love that tiara brilliant job hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Laura said...

Lots of "D's". Funky colours. Great make.Thanks for playing with us at SCD.

Liz said...

Te he he Wish I would use mine Lol shes great Susan! Ps I am away for the weekend but watch your mail box will u hun?
Liz xx

Liz said...

Te he he Wish I would use mine Lol shes great Susan! Ps I am away for the weekend but watch your mail box will u hun?
Liz xx

Chris Arlington said...

Love her! the colours are fab!
Hugs, Chris

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic, its totally tim burtonesque, i love it
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx

Sammi said...

Love the creepy zombie girl!!
Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xx

stitchy said...

Susan, my dark little friend lol, I freakin LOVE what you done to my Sookie hahaha, this is so cool, I wish I knew you back in my taggin days, I have always loved the darker side...great show hun

stitchy xoxox

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is GREAT! Love the sentiment, crown, webs, coloring--- well, ALL of it!

Gabby said...

Pretty awesome diva zombie!

Linda aka Oz said...

wow, I see purple... and that is so much nicer than seeing dead people..hehe

Cute card