Sunday 8 August 2010

I keep being late . . .


Recently it seems that lots of the cards I make are too late to enter all the challenges I had planned, and this is no exception :P
I got the image to make a card for Kenny K's (On the Dark Side" challenge, but that's closed, and I'm nearly late for the sketch challenge as well, but just in time I think :P
The image is by Kenny K, one of the new Gothik Angelz set called Lady Raven, and the papers are a new set in my shop, Crafty Chaos Designs, called Broken Dreams.
So, as long as they're still open, these are the challenges that I had in mind when making this card:
Pear Tree Designs - challenge 11 sketch
Tuesday Throwdown - Monochromatic
Pixie Cottage - feeling blue
Dutch Dare - anything goes
Delightful Challenges - distressing
Alphabet Challenge - O is for ovals
Smeared and Smudged, Oh, the Horror! - Be inspired by Pan's Labyrinth. I used the colours and feel of the poster as my inspiration.

19 comments:

Dazie said...

It seems I have missed some of your fab makes susan I'm sorry!

This one is fab love the image!
Dazie
x

MauMau88 said...

I like the colours.

Inken
Alphabet Challenge

Unknown said...

Oh what a great card Susan, you have done such a good job. Love it.

jackiescrafts said...

Great card Susan
Sorry I've not been very good at commenting recently there just aren't enough hours in the day. It's having Ruth home lol no not really I love having her home just don't know where the time goes sometimes

Hugs Jackie

Creepy Glowbugg said...

This card is beautiful! I am really into teal lately, and this is gorgeous!
Loving these images! All I can think is how can I work more of these KK images into DT projects?

cheryl said...

oh susan,hun this really is one brilliant creation,those papers of yours are stunning must pop over and get these,later love them,and the image,wow this is a masterpiece,hun bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope to see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxx

Betty said...

Oh Susan this is fab, love the colour and that image is wicked.
Hugs Betty x x

Cec said...

What a fun card. That little "tartlet" looks good in the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Spyder said...

ohooo I love this image It's third time today I've seen it, it's really, no I'm not going to say cute!! Fabulous, I just love it! Love the little tattoos too
((Lyn))
ps yes, Lexi's paper piecing challenge was too late for my card last Monday!

Anonymous said...

Whooooa what an original image. thanks so much for playing along with the Pixie Cottage this week.
~Pam

Barb said...

Late or not, this is awesome, Susan!! Love the color, and I'm STILL giggling over the sentiment :)

Davi said...

Beautiful bold colors and lovely embellies. Thanks for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage. Hope to see you next week.

Karen said...

Really lovely Susan, great colours too, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

stitchy said...

Susan, love this card, this is so you.. now that is said in a good way, because its so me too lol...I love the deep rich colors you made this..awesome ;)

stitchy xoxox

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the rich colors, and the fab image. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Lesley said...

Great colours! Fab image and colours! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Susan, I had no idea, that you could do all of this digitally! WOW, it's brilliant and thanks for reminding me about the Smeared and Smudged challenge. xxD

sam21ski said...

Love the gothic image xxx

Rachel said...

WOW!!! AWESOME job on this card!!! thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
hugs,
Rachel :0)