Tuesday 3 August 2010

Pretty as a princess

I love this Tiddly Inks image, she just makes me smile so much :)
there were a few challenges that I wanted to combine, and then I gave myself an extra challenge of making three different cards to fit all the challenges.
So, here's the first, I followed the sketch at Dare You To Digi Stamp for challenge 43:

For this second one I followed the current sketch over at One Stitch At A Time (I'm on the DT, so just entering for fun, not for prizes)


And for my third one, I used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers, No. 113


Now (hopefully) all three cards should be eligible for the following challenges, so just pick your favourite :P
Stamp Insanity - Pink and black for a cure
Fussy and Fancy - pink and black for a cure
These two blogs are teaming up for this challenge, and they have a very important message, please go read and do what you can to help. :)
Allsorts - Dressing Up
Tuesday Taggers - lots of lovely black
Pollycraft - fit for a princess
Tiddly Inks - fit for a princess
Daring Cardmakers - it's a girl thing (These will be one each for my sister, my sister-in-law, and a dear friend)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - distressing
Timeless Flourishes - no embellishments
Creative Card Crew - cute and girly. Well, they may be a bit shabby/grunged/distressed, but there's lots of pink for girly and the image is definitely cute ;)
Simon Says Stamp - going dotty
One Stop Crafts - Patterns. They all have patterns in somewhere, but I think the last one is probably the best for this one, as I went a bit mad colouring all the dots in :P Actually, I just checked and they all have the same polka dot pattern in, that changes colour depending on the background, just at different sizes.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful cards! love that image. Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity.

Tammy said...

What wonderful cards....Love the differences too!
smiles...Tammy

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Well, aren't you industrious...meeting 3 challenges with one image. :) They are all lovely. I don't think I can pick. :)

Beth said...

These are great! Super cute image!! Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous!!! Love the pink
x

Fleur said...

All gorgeous
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

I love all your cards, just wish I could manage to create more than one at a time like this.

Hugs Ali x

PatR said...

Cute card and thanks for joining TT this week.
xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Susan!!! Great take on the FTTC and thank you for playing!!! Hugs ~S~

Shelley said...

I just love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc. Hugs Shelley xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful card Susan, Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous cards, love all the pink and black works so well!
Clairexx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous cards and all so very different - hugs Debbie xx

Unknown said...

Awww Susan, such a pretty card... love your image, design,layout and the hint of pink too!

Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT sketch or a little pink challenge...

Hugs Jo xxx

Lynsey said...

Wonderful Princess card Susan! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Susan these are three beauties those colours are gorgeous the designs are wonderful so is the image thank you for joining us at both OSAAT for fun lol also OSCC.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colour. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Super cute! I think I like the last one the best! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, and I hope to see you back again next time! Lisa :-)

Faye said...

Oooooooooh, I like! I don't really do a lot with purple, but I love this little number. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

Lissa said...

They're all beautiful! My fav has to be number 1 though... ;) Love the colors!

Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this challenge!
HUGS!
~Lissa

Donna said...

Stunning card and fab colourwork, a brilliant take on our sketch too! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

Larissa said...

Awesome cards! I think nr 3 is my favorite! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Chris said...

Very, very cute and such a great image! Love your interpretation of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)

Chris Arlington said...

Susan you have been busy! Great cards, all of them. Take Care Hun!

Stampin Mindy said...

These are just darling, I love that bright pink!

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Hugs, Mindy

PS. I have some blog candy over on my blog, feel free to hop on over and enter!