Monday 8 February 2010

Birthday card and a 4x4

These are what I was working on over the weekend, two absolutely fab digi stamps, I love them both :D


This stamp is one of the new ones by Stitchy, isn't she just fantabulous? I really wanted to add some glitter to her wings, but I've been completely unable to find my clear Sakura Stardust pen. I've actually bought three of the darn things, but for some reason I get to use them just once or twice and then they disappear for ever. I think one of the cats must be hoarding them somewhere :P I did everything in PSP again, lol, you didn't really expect anything else did you? :P
I'm entering this one into these challenges:
Friday Sketchers - followed the sketch
Dare You to Digi stamp - hearts/valentines
Fussy and Fancy - hearts
Raise the Bar - hearts
I know this isn't a Valentine's piece, but I have specifically made a hearts paper for it and put kisses on the sentiment, and it will be sent with love. I think maybe we view Valentine's Day slightly differently here in the UK than in the US, as many of you seem to be sending Valentine's cards to lots of different people. Here, you pretty much only send one to your romantic partner, or to someone in whom you're romantically interested. Anyway, that's why it isn't really a Valentine's acrd, I just hope the hearts and kisses and love make it count :)


And this one is a birthday card using a digi stamp by Beary Dust stamps. And she's currently a free gift for follwoers over at the blog :D
I'm entering this one into a couple of challenges.
I've followed the current sketch over at Totally Gorjuss
The colour scheme over at One Stop Craft Challenge is Apple Green, Chocolate and Clotted Cream. I'm not sure that I'd like that combo taste-wise, but I love it colour-wise :D
And, last but not least, one of the challenges over at the JJ forum is to make something green :D

Thanks so much for stopping by :D

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Both are Beautiful Susan love the images they are fab, you're colouring is super chum, hope you find your clear glitter pens too.
Hugs
Sarah xxx

Sam said...

Oh well done Susan and thanks for the info on the freebie - i got sooo much catching up to do.
Off now
Sam x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant love what you have done with stitchy,stamp and also Susans,they will love them brilinat hugs cheryl xxxxx

gina g said...

Hi Susan Gorgeous cards fab images too. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

craftymum said...

A gorgeous card and I love your blog background ( It's the same as mine!!!)
Thanks for joining us at TG.
See you nest time.
Love Sarah W XXX
p.s. feel free to add our banner to your blog and join the DT's followers lists to see what we create next

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Susan, wow these cards are fabulous, love them, great images and love your colours, thanks for the info about the download,catch you later, hugs Liz xx

stitchy said...

Susan, wow they are both fantastic, I will have to give Sue a nudge as I am sure she is gonna wanna see this one..I have the same problem with my dogs, at the moment they found my thread yarn and it is strung from one room to another grrrrr lmao...but we still love them huh lmao...good luck in your draws hun, fantastic art you have here...
hugz
stitch xx

jackiescrafts said...

Two gorgeous cards Susan, I hope you find your glitter pens

Hugs Jackie x

Kat said...

What a lovely card you've made using Net's sketch. Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

Kat x

Chrissie said...

Great cards! Lots of challenges too!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC.
Chrissie

Liz said...

Wow Susan they are really fab love these images soi very cute Not in productive season at all just now lol Just the time to dry up huh

Liz xx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Susan, I'm so pleased you liked my choice of colour combo for the challenge this week, maybe as you say not to eat!! but your card is gorgeous, love that image. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Juanita said...

These are so cute, love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards and very sweet images! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)