Sunday 14 February 2010

Time for a Christmas card!


I've made this one today with a few different challenges in mind, I'm just hoping that I'll remember where I've put it come Christmastime :P The image is a digi from Pollycraft, and I did the papers and sentiment in PSP.

I've followed the sketch over at Stamp Scrap and Doodle, who are having their first ever blog hop this weekend, and you still just have time to join in :)
Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club are having a Digital Christmas challenge, and my image and papers are digital.
The current C.R.A.F.T challenge is digi colouring, possibly my favourite thing to do at the minute.
There's a 3-2-1 recipe challenge over at the Allsorts blog, you need to use 3 of one one thing, 2 of something else, and 1 of something else. Well, just for fun, I took it a stage further, I've used:
5 pieces of cardstock ( 1 turquoise base, 2 patterned paper pieces, 1 for the image and 1 for the sentiment)
4 brads
3 gems
2 ovals
1 charm
Which leads me very nicely on to the last challenge, over at the Inky Impressions blog you have to use a charm or charms on your work.
Thanks again, hope you've all had/are having a lovely day :)

14 comments:

Liz said...

wONDEREFUL CARD SUSAN LOVELY YUMMY PAPERS AGAIN

LIZ XX

Trimgym said...

Sooo cute, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and pretty papers. thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, love the Pollycraft image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Eiglas said...

Cute card!
!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely image. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week.

cheryl said...

great card again hun and those papers are brilliant you are so good at designing those hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

andrea said...

beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
andrea

Crystal said...

AWWW Super sweet!!! What a great image and colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

Cheryl Walker said...

very very cute!!! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Impressions challenge!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Rose said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the image and your colouring is lovely!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Susan, great colours which I never would have thought of putting together xxxx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Digi colouring challenge at C.R.A.F.T.Such a lovely card - brill colour! Cheers Claire x

Helen Laurence said...

lovely colours you have used & I like the added heart charm...lovely.
Thank you for joining S&V's Christmas club challenge x x