Sunday 28 February 2010

OSAAT challenge 2!


It's time for the second challenge over at One Stitch At A Time, and we have a sketch for you to follow this week. We also have our very first sponsor, Karen's Doodles. Karen sells some beautiful digi stamps, please pop along to the blog and have a look.
For my card, I chose "Winter Angel" which is one of Karen's newer releases. I know it's not the right time of year for a frosty winter card, but I loved this image so much that I couldn't wait to start playing with her.
Thanks so much to all of you who entered our first challenge, please pop along to the blog to see who won all the candy and check out the new challenge, AND read about the exciting new changes in the pipeline ;)

6 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful Susan thought u had not got it up!!! your streets ahead your going too fast for me hun

Liz xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Susan, love the colours on your card chum, and image coloured beautiful, have a great day
Hugs
Sarah xx

Sam said...

Great card hun your a right busy bee at the mo aint ya hun.
Sam x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Susan, there's no keeping up with you is there he he, lovely card hun, she looks fantastic, have a good day, hugs Liz xx

cheryl said...

great card hun love the colurs too,hugs cheryl xxxx talk about me being fast hun he he you sure are a whiz really love the papers you design too hun hugs xxxxxxxx

stitchy said...

Susan, OMG has it been this long since I been here, look at all you done, you busy bee you lol..Your cards are fantastic as always...I am going to go steal my cards and put in my slide...I love your coloring your style just everything and what an asset you are to the team..
love & hugz
stitch xx