Sunday 14 February 2010

One Stitch At A Time!



Lol, I'm just a little nervous as this is my first DT piece ever. There's a brand new challenge blog opening today. It's called One Stitch At A Time, and all the ladies that I've been working with over there are just wonderful, and it would be fab if you popped along and left them some love and entered the challenge. There are some great prizes to be won too, so it's really well worth a visit. The first challenge is to use STITCHING somewhere on your work, either real or inked.
I made a 4x4, using an image from Stitchy's set called The Rehearsal, and my stitching is definitely the faux kind, but some of the other DT have done fabulous real stitches on their pieces. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you joining in the challenge too :D

10 comments:

Sam said...

Well done Susan great card babes and thanks for being a part of our team hun.
Sam x

Unknown said...

Fabulous 4x4 Susan and great post chum, Oh' I was so nervous, same here, first time, Susan seen Sam's Small badge in group, not got a clue how to put this under my post, any help very grateful chum, have a good day, xx
Hugs
Sarah xx

Liz said...

Susan love your projects fab work with grest papers You should set up as shop with these they are so good I hope we get lots of entrys this first challenge
Cheers be on the forum later today had visitors!
Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Susan, this is truly gorgeous hun, you don't need to be nervous it's lovely, you've done us proud, speak later, hugs Liz xx

jackiescrafts said...

Great 4x4 Susan, I'll try and join in this one as 2 weeks gives me more time

Hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, this is Beautiful chum, love the colour too, great post also, I was so nervous to,please can you tell me, how did you link the wee badge at bottom of your post Susan, this is my 2nd comment don't know were the 1st one went too chum
Hugs
Sarah xx

Helen Dooley said...

I love both your cards! I love the image but I like what you did to make them both look different. You did a great job on both.

stitchy said...

Susan, how gorgeous this card is and that sentiment is priceless..and that tiny little ballerina dress, wow, you can really put a card together miss...I have always favored the silhouette's and this time no different..just beautiful hun...I really love it..thank you so much for saying yes and joining this crazy bunch...what a team we are...
love & hugz
stitch xx

cheryl said...

hin this is a beauty love it you are so talented hun really love your backing
paper you are just the best hugs cheryl xxxx

sam21ski said...

Great card, fab charm xxxx