Saturday 20 February 2010

Sent with love

I've made another card, and I've managed to make this one fit for several challenges.
The image is a freebie from SJ's Little Musings, and she's called Lilly. I did the papers and sentiment in PSP, and the brads ribbon and charm are unbranded stash Items (OSI, I have tons of them :P)



So, on to the challenges, lol, I always feel extra-pleased with myself if I've managed to make something with lots of challenges in mind, lol, it's like an extra little challenge for myself ;P
Stamp Scrap and Doodle's challenge is "charming"
I've followed the colours over at The Color Dare - deep plum/burgundy, pale lilac, black and a rich turquoise.
I followed a sketch over at the Sugar Bowl, but I've just realised you need to use a Sugar Nellie image to be included, grrrr, that's blown my streak :(
The Pixie Dust Studio challenge is also to use a charm.
The Cute Card Thursday challenge is Metal Mania (I feel like I'm cheating a little, using a single charm for three of my challenges, AND the sketch doesn't count, hmmmm, will have to do something to make me feel like a winner again :P)
And I also specifically made some plaid paper for another challenge, but I can't find it now. LOL, I guess it's just not my day :P
Weyhey, a quick trawl through the Daily Dare and I found it, it's If the Shoe Fits and they're currently having a Mad About Plaid challenge :D

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty card with great colours and image. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Unknown said...

yay! i'm glad u found us! the Daily Dare is awesome eh? I love how u made your plaid paper too!!! so creative!!! thanks for joining us at the Shoe!

lesleyworth said...

fantastic plaid! love your card! Thank you for playing along with us at the Shoe!

jackiescrafts said...

Great card Susan and well done in making it for so many challenges

Hugs Jackie x

cheryl said...

oh hun you are brilliant love it and the papers you make are stunning hugs cheryl x

Spyder said...

Fabulous card and who's a clever clogs then?! Well done on your win...don't forget to make something cute this time!!
(Lyn)

Lori said...

That's adorable! I love that image...thanks for the link...and you colored her FABULOUSLY! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare! Hope to see you again next time!
Lori
CD DT

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cool card!Your coloring is amazing!Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Dare this week!
~Hugs~
Patti

Liz Williams said...

A beautiful way to use these colors. Thanks for joining us in the color dare challenge.

Lana Clarke said...

A lovely card and thank you for joining us at PDS
Lana x

by. Amy Schultz said...

These colors are awesome, great job using them! Great card!