Friday 26 February 2010

Woohoo!


Yay, I've got back into the swing of things and made a couple of pieces today. One of them is a DT piece that will be revealed shortly.
The first one for today is a 4x4 using The Rehearsal set of digi stamps. You can't buy her images right at the moment, but a new store is in the pipeline and I'll update this as soon as possible.
I'm entering this into:
ABC challenge is "O for One paper"
Crafty Creations are having a "Cut it out and pop it up" challenge, which is exactly what I did with the hearts and the sentiment.
Our Creative Corner has a sketch which I followed.
The Playdate Cafe are having a colour splash challenge, so you get to play with black white and teal.
Cute Card Thursday's challenge is ribbon-tastic, and you have to use ribbon in your piece.


And this is a digital piece I made with the new sheet from DezinaWorld, called Cheri Shine. Thanks for popping by :)

10 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Great makes Susan
Hugs Jackie x

Sam said...

These are great hun and I wanna see now!!! Of course you know what I'm on about everyone else out there will think I'm a mad raving looney hehehe not too far wrong are they?!lol
Sam x

Liz said...

Susan love your makes love the dancers Ive made for the play date cafe too ur so quiet think u have fallen out with me lol
Lizxx

Cathy said...

Stunnnig card, and those images are beautiful.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Deb said...

stunning card, love the silhouettes, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Rose said...

fantastic card, luv the images :)
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, how beautiful! thanks for playing at OCC.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous dance images! Thanks for playing along at OCC!

Rose said...

i'm back lol now i get to thank you for joining us on the OCC this week :)