Saturday 13 February 2010

Birthday card and freebies :)


Here's my latest make, which I've made with a few challenges in mind, and they're listed below, but I also have a couple of freebies to tell you about, and a link to a site that has even more of them.
Firstly, the Daisy Doodles blog is running its first challenge, and you still have time to enter. As a lovely surprise, the team have sent out a free stamp to everyone who's already participated, isn't that lovely? You can find the blog here
And secondly, there's a new blog that lists lots of digital freebies on a daily basis! Free Digital Stamps does just what it says on the tin, and that's where I found a link for the digi image that I used on this card.
The challenges I'm entereing are:
Cooking It Up with Katie It's a recipe over there this week, and you have to use Home/Family theme (this card is for my sister), use a punch (I punched the green strips at the side of the image) and a sticker, and I used a peel-off for the greeting.
The My Grafico blog has two challenges going on weekly, this week it's one sketch and one colour scheme, so this time I decided to combine the two. The colours you had to use are brown pink and green, and the heart that I've used as an embellishment is a freebie from their site.
The Paperplay challenge is to make a birthday card for someone special
And the Paper Cutz challenge is to make a birthday card suitable for a teenager, which I think this is.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable what a great card and image

sam21ski said...

Loveley card xxxx

Helen Dooley said...

Awesome card! I love Sarah Kay's images. You did a great card.

Katie said...

Super sweet card, I'm sure your sister will love it!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Chris Arlington said...

What a cutie Susan, great artwork!
Hugs, Chris

cheryl said...

OH love this hun its gorjus,love it so much adore that image hugs cheryl xxx

Rachel B said...

What an adorable image! Great job with the challenge.
Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico.
Rachel B

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love the image and your color choices! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!

Terry

stitchy said...

Susan, how adorable that card is, lovely birthday card for any age...excellent hun love it
hugz
stitchy xx

Kate said...

Awww super cute. Love it!Thanks for joining in with this weeks Paperplay Challenges!

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Susan. I just love that image.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Teri said...

Great take on our sketch at MyGrafico! Love it hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Deirdre said...

Love it. Great card.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥