Wednesday 3 February 2010

Splish splash, I'm having a blast!


It's snowing yet again here and everything is white. So, this card cheers me up as it makes me think of spring rain, which will mean it's not too long before flowers start showing :D



I just got this cute digi from Stitchy Stamps, I think she's fab :D I've paper-pieced her coat hat wellies and umbreela, but I'm not sure if you can tell on the ain picture, so I've done a really bad close-up, lol, at least you can see it is paper pieced.
And I've made this with quite a few challenges in mind, so here's the list. And thank you to ALL of you for all the hard work you put into your challenge blogs, I love being able to look for challenges that actually inspire me, rather than tearing my hair out trying to finish one that I'm having trouble with. Sometimes your mojo just won't work to order, so YAY for all the choices crafters have :D

The Incy Wincy Designs challenge is to use a hat somewhere in your project.

The Sketch and Stash challenge is to follow the sketch and to use something new, which is my stamp since I just got it yesterday :)

The Pile It On challenge is "Enough of Winter Colours"

The Paperplay challenge is to make something pink white and green.

The CRAFT challenge this week is paper piecing.

The Sherrod Studio challenge is also paper piecing.

20 comments:

Rose said...

Hi Susan, lovely card, great image and colours, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Love, Rose xx

Sam said...

This is awesome babe well done Stitch is gonna love it
Sam x

cheryl said...

oh love this hun and so will stitch,great paper piecing too,thanks hun for playing along at incy this week too love hugs cheryl xxx

stitchy said...

Susan, that is so pretty, I love what you did to her..you make me so proud and so inspired to do more and more stamps...I have collected all the cards and up in my slide ASAP...
thank you and wish you luck in your challenges..
hugz
stitchy xx

Claire Phillips said...

Fab colours - fun image! Thanks for playing along in our paper piecing challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Liz said...

great Susan thanks for playing along at paperplay incy is hats and it fits so shove it in there too lol see you soon promise

liz xx

Kim said...

What a fun card and I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown.

sam21ski said...

Lovely card - its' snowing here too!!!!

Chris Arlington said...

Great card Susan, you have certainly covered all your challenges well!
Hugs, Chris

hug kitties for me. (carefully LOL)

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Susan, this is so sweet, love your paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Audrey said...

Super cute! I love your paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Heather said...

gorgeous Susan, I love the colours xx

Becky said...

What a cute card Susan, I think your new stamp is great!!
Thanks so much for Joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Deirdre said...

Love your bright cheery card - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay last week.

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic card great colouring on the image too she's brilliant Susan
Hugsxx
Sarah

Rosanne said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On!

Nikki said...

Adorable Card
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki

Heather "Hev" said...

Lots of fun :)
Yes Stitchy is fabulous :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Tam said...

Hi Susan,

Love your card, I think its just adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Tami